bio290 | undergraduate
Anatomy And Physiology I
topic title goes here
Tissue and Integumentary System
- Identify the parts of the integumentary system, including their functions and development.
- Describe various diseases and disorders that may affect the integumentary system.
- Differentiate between the four tissue types and their related functions.
Skeletal Tissue, Axial and Appendicular Skeleton and Joints
- Describe bone composition, functions, structure and development in terms of maintaining overall body homeostasis.
- Identify the bones and bony structures of the axial skeleton.
- Identify the bones and bony structures of the appendicular skeleton.
- Explain the classification of joints and their function in maintaining the skeletal system.
Muscle, Muscle Tissue and the Muscular System
- Explain the structural differences among the three types of muscular tissue.
- Compare the functions and special properties of the three types of muscular tissue.
- Describe the relationship between bones and skeletal muscles in producing body movements.
Nervous Tissue, the Central Nervous System and the Peripheral Nervous System
- Identify the various functions, structures and cell types of the Central Nervous System, (CNS) and Peripheral Nervous System, (PNS).
- Identify the structures and features of the spinal cord.
- Examine the major regions and structures of the brain.
The Autonomic Nervous System and the Sensory, Motor and Integrative Systems
- Determine the neurotransmitters used at pre- and post- ganglionic synapses in the autonomic nervous system.
- Describe the major sensory and motor neural pathways.
The Special Senses & The Endocrine System
- Describe the roles of the specials senses in the nervous system.
- Determine the mechanisms of action for lipid-soluble and non-lipid soluble hormones.
- Describe the organs of the endocrine system and their functions on the body.
Orientation, Chemistry and Cells
- Identify the basic structural organization of the human body.
- Describe the various types of chemical bonds in organic and inorganic compounds.
- Summarize the structure and function of cellular organelles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线 today for more details.
日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.