bio291 | undergraduate
Anatomy And Physiology II
topic title goes here
The Reproductive System
- Identify the structures in the male reproductive system and the hormones that influence development.
- Identify the structures in the female reproductive system and the hormones that influence development.
The Cardiovascular System â Blood and the Heart
- Describe the composition of blood and its functions.
- Analyze the importance of blood testing and what can be learned through blood analysis.
- Identify the major structural parts of the heart and describe the function attributed to each during systole (contraction) and diastole (relaxation).
The Cardiovascular System â Blood Vessels and Circulation
- Identify the structural characteristics of the vasculature (arteries, veins, and capillaries) in the body.
- Explain the importance of blood pressure in relation to blood flow.
- Recognize factors that contribute to blood flow.
The Lymphatic and Immune Systems
- Compare the structure of lymph node to other lymphoid organs.
- Identify innate and adaptive immune defenses.
The Respiratory System
- Identify the respiratory organs and structures.
- Explain the mechanics of breathing, including the significance of lung volumes to the process and of air inhalation to exhalation.
- Compare the differences between internal and external respiration.
The Digestive System
- Identify the digestive organs and their associated functions.
- Analyze the use of enzymes relating to digestion and absorption.
The Urinary System
- Explain the function of the kidneys as a filtration mechanism for the body.
- Describe the physiology of urine formation.
- Identify various factors which regulate renal function.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线 today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线 today for more details.
日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.