phy101 | undergraduate
Fundamentals Of Physics
topic title goes here
Properties of Matter
- Describe the states and properties of matter.
- Describe the relationship between gases and atmospheric pressure.
- Explain the atomic nature of matter.
- Explain heat, temperature, and heat transfer.
- Describe the relationship between changes of phase and transfer of energy.
- Explain the laws of thermodynamics and their practical applications.
Mechanics: Newtonâ s Laws of Motion
- Identify examples of physics in everyday life.
- Explain the concepts of motion and force â position, velocity, and acceleration.
- Apply Newtonâs three laws of motion to objects with position, motion, and forces.
Momentum and Energy
- Describe the terminology, concepts, and conservation of linear momentum and energies.
- Describe how simple machines work in terms of force, distance, and mechanical advantage.
Rotational Motion and Gravity
- Explain rotational motion, forces, and momentum.
- Explain the universal law of gravitation and its relationship to the force of gravity on Earth and in the solar system.
- Explain projectile and satellite motion, and their applications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线 today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线 today for more details.
日本不卡高清免v,在线不卡日本v二区,韩国日本免费不卡在线The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.